Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cleansing my Wardrobe

I would like to think I have a pretty aclectic style, for the most part. As I have said before I haven't really mastered the idea of simple style, but this season I have decided that this year will be be the time to change. This coming year NO GRAPHIC TEES, joking I am past that point. Seriously, I love stripes and pokadots and zigzags and animal prints, but this year plain for me. I think I am going to go neutral, hopefully I will be able to balance out my colorful collection of things. I think this will be benifitting for me in alot of ways.   Firstly, I love making my own jewlery and they can be pretty crazy so it will allow me to wear them without looking to eccentric. I think it will also make me look a little more grown up.... not to sound like a cheesy teenager or anything. Anyways this is a kind of REMINDER TO SELF if I ever fall off the wagon.
another thing I will try to add photos of myself and peeps because it is kind of really irratating when  bloggers don't have pictures of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment