Sunday, October 10, 2010

Alexa Chung

I have never really had a fashion icon...well I mean there's been fashion icons but for me I never completely just gravitated towards there style. For instance I love Audrey Hepburn, but I can't say I really aspire to have her sense of style..... these were my thoughts before I discovered Alexa Chung. She makes my heart melt...I have a major girl crush on her. Basically I love everything she wears and I can't get enough of it! She so awesome. If I got to have a celebrities wardrobe it would have to be hers... or maybe I could just hire her as my personal stylist.
















Seriously!! I am so jealous of this girl and let me tell you I don't get jealous easily. I am gonna fan girl a little and just say ...she has everything I ever wanted in a wardrobe! She's classy and chic. She knows how to balance "fancy" and "casual" so well!! I am serious in m mind this is how I dress, but I have more than a feeling I am not quite there yet...
actually...I think I will just write a list of reasons why I love her so much...
  • She Is is Casual and Chic (at the same time! mind = blown!)
  • Knows how to make an outfit interesting but not overwhelming
  • She knows how to work the neutral look
  • Has the best Cardigans
  • Awesome shoes
  • Awesome tops
  • Awesome jewelry
  • aw just Awesome everything really
  • And she is British which Is basically everything that counts
Aw I am such a Fan Girl!! But I could not resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment