Wednesday, January 26, 2011

70 degree weather

You have no idea how hard it is to find original versions of Bob Dylan, Im telling you it is impossible. So this doesn't exactly fit in but it will have to do...
Recently anyone who has real fashion power has claimed "the style of the 70's is making a come back". Personally, I think that these people (by that I mean major fashion designers and big-time fashion editors) are losing there grip on control on the fashion industry. Now, I really think is the people, the "hipsters" that are now in control. Anywho kind of rambling of topic....What I was going to say is that if that means anything at all anymore...they're baaaack.
From all of the online stores i've checked out, they must be referring to a very smudged version of the seventies. The seventies I think of is the tight-bellbottom-disco-dancing-flipped-out-big-haired mid/late sventies. I'm talking "Stayin'Alive" - Bee Gees seventies. The seventies you see in all the seventies movies, pop music and of course the always reliable "That 70's Show", but WHAT EVER!  The 70's they are talking about is so early seventies it might aswell be 60's. Okay. That's enough with my pointless bitching....I'm a history freak. Do not judge me to harshly.
Long flowy dresses, great-big-floppy hats, silk scarves, crochet vests! (pretty much boho all over agian, only maybe less black-a la marykate and more light, white, and delicate florals.)
feathers , fringe and flowers
I have always been a sucker for nymph-like attire. If only I looked more gracefull....sigh...way to clumbsy
I cant wait. It is going to be s fun summer.
so I cant go another entire post with out more pisctures that would be evil/very boring of me. So excuse my lazyness/un creativity...

Hand Crochet Cream Flower Dress  Knitted Cream Slubby Swing Dress Black Lace Kimono Sleeve Dress Knitted Oatmeal Navaho Tassel Top
Knitted Cream All Over Hand Crochet Flower Kimono Knitted Cream Fringe Tabbard
Knitted Chain Waistcoat Grey Fringed Washed TeeFeather Trilby OLIVE Blue Leather Clog Sandals
 TopShop (not swedish summer collection)
GOLDEN BEAD COLLARFLOWER NECKLACE
HERON BLOUSE RSA0320S
Zara.ca                                                   American Apparel
RSA0518  FLOPPYHAT






No comments:

Post a Comment