Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fendi

kay, this is gonna sound alittle strange but I love the sense of stlye shown in Milan. I love how these Italian woman seem to really understand the concept of simple elegance (thought my style is much more american/ Canadian). I don't know exactly why but I usually don't enjoy Italian designers (i.e Versace). This year I was shocked to find that some of my favorite looks (both fall/winter and spring/summer) where from the Italian lable FENDI.

 FENDI fall / winter 2010
I just wanna say I think this is so Gorgeous!! I love everything about it (maybe except the fact that is real fur). and I Also want to point out that DOROTHEA BARTH JORGENSEN is absolutly STUNNING.
I absolutly adore Fendi and Lagerfeld's Use of the color yellow (A color I usually hate) but in this collection I really think it gives a nice "pop" without being in your face.
I also love the use of the A-line hem. I think (another thing that I usually don't apreciate that often) but I think it gave a nice counter balence to the army and fur
Last but not least I really love the cocktail dress (shown last) I like the shade of purple used.
ok FINALLY I find the HAIR in this show is absolutly AMAZING I want to learn to stly my hair that way!!!!!!!

FENDI spring / summer 2010

I love this look, The high waisted pants are PERFECT I love how loose they look. I also really love how the belt become thinner right in the front. I think this look still says "classy " even thought the lacy black bra is showing..

1) LOVE the NEUTRAL trend, I think those colors are so flattering (on pretty much everyone) and they seem so delicate and girlly , but you can boy them up really easily
2) LOVE the shoes! I  like how they almost seem drapy love love love
3) I really like the fabrics used in the collection (drapy and/or lacy) a little reminicent of a little brand called AMERICAN APPAREL?

I think I've been converted to a FENDI LOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment