Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lost Glasses...

Being the clumbsy person that I am, was walking down the street with my bag wide open, half way to the subway station, my sister noticed and told me to zip it back up. I was freaking out because I thought that  my cell phone fell out. Thankfully my phone slid of the top of my bag and landed in the side pocket. Unfortunatly, I didn't think to look for my glasses while I was stopped. Guess what? I LOST MY FREAKING GLASSES. Which is really bad news for me considering that I am totally blind without them. So I am not a happy camper at this present moment in time...
My old glasses pretty much looked like this only they were purple with blue on the inside and AWSOME! and I am really upset right now...(and they wern't raybands...they were nockoffs I guess...)
I know designers are saying "geek " is out but I don't think I agree,  Let's face it it apprears  that the "hipsters" and the general public are now making decisions about what is "in" or not. Thought the designers claim its out Geek (especially in glasses) , in my opinon won't be out for a long time.

My favorite pair in the bunch are definatly the "Klark Kent" Pair (3). I love how the bottom has a gold wire and the top has the heavy plastic.  Of course I wouldn't recomend Those glasses to anyone who has a heavier brow.... but I think I could get away with them considering my eyebrows are almost invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment